African Peoples Adovcacy (APA), is currently producing a documentary called Leading Lions. The project revolves around 4-5 prominent members of the African Diaspora with innovative ideas on the positive transformation of African communities and Africa in the 21st century.
The documentary follows these ‘leading lions’ as they seek to implement their ideas in the UK, Africa, and elsewhere.
The ‘leading lions’ include:
Sylvie Aboa-Bradwell-CEO, African Peoples Advocacy
As part of the Leading Lions Documentary project, APA is carrying out the following activities:
PITCHING AFRICA TO THE CITY – 23rd APRIL 2013, 5.30pm -9.30pm, Cass Business School, London, EC1Y 8TZ
This is a briefing on business opportunities in Africa, and new ideas for Africa’s development from the Africa Diaspora, that African Peoples Advocacy is organising in collaboration with Developed Africa.com
The event is designed to bring together:
– The City (interested in exporting to Africa)
– Business facilitators in Africa (Chambers of commerce and trade missions)
– International suppliers with products and services that can resolve development opportunities in Africa
– IGOs and NGOs operating in Africa
– Investment organisations with interest in Africa
– Key exhibitors will be able to display their products and demonstrate how they address development opportunities in Africa.
- Ben Oguntala –CEO, Developed Africa.com
- Sylvie Aboa-Bradwell –CEO, African Peoples Advocacy
- Didier Meledje -President, Alpha Professional Network
- Justine Lutterodt -Co-Founder, Africa Women’s Circle
Chair: Henry Bonsu -Journalist and Director, Colourful Radio
Date and Time: Tuesday, 23rd April 2013, 5.30pm -9.30pm
Venue: Auditorium, Cass Business School, 106 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8TZ
Enquiries: e-mail info[@]apadvocacy.org